Bio | Tim Moore
About Tim Moore...
Timothy Moore is a 4x entrepreneur with a background in real estate and economic development He accumulated much of his experience from his position at FBE Limited. FBE Limited is a privately held real estate and capital management company consisting of over 25 million sq ft of industrial and office properties and over 4,000 residential units throughout the United States; where he focused on operations and development. His personal network of investment and real estate professionals swelled from this experience. Currently he works for Shelbourne Global as Director of New Markets & Development overseeing 1 million sq ft of office and retail space.
In his spare time Tim enjoys working on his jeep and off grid cabin in the Catskills, spending time with his family, rock climbing and indulging in various scotch and bourbons.
- University of Hartford Construction Institute
- University of Oklahoma Economic Development Institute
- National Real Estate Institute
- Hartford Business Improvement District
- HBID Executive Committee
- HBID Active Spaces, Chair
- Urban Land Institute
- National Association of Realtors